Thursday 17 December 2015

Daily December :: the 16th

Hello Lovelies,
yesterday was a long work day and I failed to take any photos..
Today I was very happy to get out and see some daylight again. It was cloudy at the country park, but still pretty in a wintry sort of way........


It was certainly not cold despite how these pictures look.........


I rather like the burnt orange tones of the reeds...........


and their feathery seed heads.......


Hello Mrs Mallard.........


and hello different ducks I'm not familiar with :0)


More brown.......



and some yellow......

 that was a surprise.


 This afternoon the sun came out for a brief spell.......


And this evening the Mr and I enjoyed a "Christmas Social" at our weekly dancing lesson.......



We still have so far to go with our Ballroom and Latin skills. But apparently it gets easier...after a few years :0)

I have THIS tune in my head tonight.

How I love the waltz.
Jacquie x

6 comments:

  1. Your pictures look like fall to me. Just on the verge of some snow possibly falling. It looks like quite a festive place at your dance studio. What a fun thing to do. I could never get my hubby interested in dance.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed all your wintery images.. I really think it's neat that you and your guy are taking dance lessons.. bravo to you both! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures - looks quite chilly though
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm envying you your dance lessons, I bet that's heaps of fun. I could do with a nice walk in the country as well. Just as soon as the children have finished school... CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauty to be found in all seasons. Best wishing with the dance lessons. (Wish I could talk my hubby into that!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, Moon River brought back memories of learning to dance when I was 14yrs old. My cousins and their boyfriends. My partner was a neighbour of my cousin. But he was 19yrs old and he said I was too young to go out with him. I secretly wanted him to take me to the pictures, but alas ,not to be. I did enjoy our Wednesday nights learning to dance though and so did he.( I'm 67 yrs old now.)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you , thank you for taking the time to leave a message.